UMY International Scholarship 2023 is currently open for international students. In this article, we will explain in detail about UMY Scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
UMY Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. The scholarship provides a tuition fee waiver and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduates, IDR 2,350,000 for masters, and IDR 2,600,000 for doctoral students per month.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Study in: Indonesia
- Deadline: November 25, 2022 / April 28, 2023
- Program Period: As per the program
You may be interested in applying for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 Australia
UMY Scholarships provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Tuition Fee
- Free Dormitory
- Living Cost
The scholarship offers a tuition fee waiver and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduates, IDR 2,350,000 for masters, and IDR 2,600,000 for doctoral students per month.
Eligibility Criteria for UMY Scholarships
To qualify for UMY Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must be able to demonstrate English language fluency, there is no specific requirement mentioned in the announcement.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants should be International (Students from all around the world)
- Students should have a Bachelor’s (16-year education) for a master’s degree and a master’s (18-year education) for a Ph.D. degree or equivalent to the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta university requirements.
- Applicants should be interested in international cultural exchange
- Students Should be in good physical and medical health
How to Apply for UMY Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- First of all, applicants have to submit their online application for UMY scholarships through UMY online application portal.
- Send the required documents to the Cooperation and International Affairs Office UMY through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up