Are up seeking information on the USA VISA LOTTERY process? Then you are in the right place. In this article, we will be talking about the USA VISA Lottery and also share some Quality and Best Guides you have to study, Live or work Abroad. It is also worth noting here that every piece of information here is free. Hence, you don’t have to worry about being charged for information being shared here.
We simply want to update you on the processes involved in getting enrolled for USA VISA LOTTERY and other handy information that we believe would be necessary for you.
So without further ado, let’s get started with the USA VISA Lottery guide and everything other information you could need on the subject.
Benefits Of American Green Card (USA Visa)
The USA VISA Lottery is also referred to as the Green Card. There are quite a number of benefits that will follow the winners of the 2021-2022 American Visa Lottery Applicants:
- Getting a Green Card is as good as being a permanent citizen in the US. You can live in the USA with free citizenship.
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorship that are open to the US and international students
- US Green Card can guarantee your Workspace abroad
Who Is Eligible for USA Visa Lottery?
Before we talk about Eligibility, please note that there is a limited period of time for which applicants can apply for the Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV). This is because the program is only available for a limited period of time each fiscal year.
Before you apply, it is important that you know whether or not you are eligible.
First, the USA VISA Lottery program is not available to every country. Basically, Natives of countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States may be eligible to enter.
Diversity visas go to natives of selected countries in six geographic regions. These regions include Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, plus South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. These regions have a low rate of immigration to the United State. However, this is just the first step.
Unfortunately, natives of Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland and Hong Kong), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom, and its dependent territories (except Northern Ireland), and Vietnam are ineligible.
Eligibility for USA Visa Lottery Application
Requirement #1: Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter.
If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Is your spouse a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Are you a native of a country that does not have historically low rates of immigration to the United States, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2022 program.
Requirement #2: Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either: at least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
Applicants must submit entries for the DV program electronically at the dvlottery.state.gov website between October 1st noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), to November. 3 each year. This is a yearly program be sure to submit your entry on time.
No late entries or paper entries will be accepted. The law allows only one entry per person during each entry period. The Department of State uses sophisticated technology to detect multiple entries. Submission of more than one entry will render you ineligible for a DV. View The Full Requirements and How To Apply Here.