Visa Application Requirements for a Peru Visa:
The best time to apply for your Peru visa is 1-2 months before your travel date.
You will need to send your actual passport, not a copy of it. The Peru visa is stamped on your passport and will become one of your passport pages.
Visa requests cannot be processed without your original passport. Because of the importance of your passport, we strongly suggest that you send your application and passport to CIBTvisas in a secure way, using a traceable courier such as FedEx, UPS, Express Mail or Certified Mail.
Business Visa Application Requirements for a Peru Visa
- PassportYou must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for at least six months on entry
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- PhotographsYou must provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photos should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
- Business Cover LetterYou are required to provide a Business Cover Letter from your U.S.-based company. All letters must be printed on company letterhead that displays a U.S. mailing address. Use the included sample Business Cover Letter to complete your letter.
- Visa Application FormYou must provide one fully completed copy of the visa application form found in this kit. The application form must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
Proof of Travel Arrangements: You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport)
- CIBTvisas Order FormProvide the CIBTvisas Order Form included in this kit.
- Traveler Information FormYou must provide one completed copy of the Traveler Information Form found in this kit.
- Letter of InvitationYou must submit a Letter of Invitation. The organization you will be visiting is responsible for providing the invitation. All the required information must be included in the letter without any omissions. A copy is acceptable. This letter must:
- Include your full name, date of birth, nationality, and intended dates of travel as provided in your Business Introduction Letter and flight itinerary
- Include the full name, nationality, local address, phone number, and relation of the inviting person
- Include the name of the host organization
- Provide the exact purpose and details of the nature of your visit
- Request the same number of entries and length of validity of the visa requested in your Business Introduction Letter
- Urgent ApplicationsIf you have an urgent visa application that carries a tight deadline, CIBTvisas can help you to save valuable time and avoid expensive delays. A CIBTvisas expert will review all of your documents to certify your application is accurate, complete and ready for submission. We will contact you personally to quickly handle any mistakes ensuring your application is submitted correctly.
Tourist Application Requirements for a Peru Visa
- Visa ExemptNo visa is required for this destination for a stay of up to 183 days. Please keep in mind that while a visa is not required, you must:
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page
- Hold proof of onward/return flights
- Hold all documents required for the next destination
- Hold proof of sufficient funds relative to your intended length of stay
- Confirm with your airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa