How To Apply For OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship:
The Netherlands Orange Knowledge (OKP) Scholarships for 2022-2023 are now available for international students who may want to apply. The aim of this scholarship program is to improve the economic and social well-being of students and working professionals all over the world. The OKP scholarship program is sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic.
The OKP Netherlands Government Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session are fully-funded Master’s and Short course scholarships and are for international students willing to study in the Netherlands. These scholarships cover tuition fees, visas, round-trip travel tickets, health insurance, and other expenses related to the scholarships.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to promote students and organizational capacity, knowledge, and skills in the areas of Technical and Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education, including other fields related to priority themes in its member countries. If selected, students will pursue their studies at one of the best universities in Holland for master’s, MBA, MA, MSc, MPhil, or Short courses.
Details About OKP Netherlands Scholarship 2022:
• Study Country: Netherlands
• Sponsored By: Dutch Ministry
• Degree Level: Master’s Degree & Short Courses
• Scholarship Coverage: Fully-funded
• Eligible Student: International students
Perks of OKP Scholarships 2022
• OKP Scholarship offers a full tuition fee
• OKP Scholarship covers Visa Cost
• OKP Scholarship offers free round-trip travel tickets
• OKP Scholarship provides health insurance
OKP Scholarship Fields
• Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
• Agriculture And Environment
• Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
• General Programmes
• Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
• Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication, And Arts
• Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport, And Logistics
• Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
• Teacher Training
Eligible Countries For OKP Scholarship
• Burkina Faso
• Congo (DRC)
• Palestinian Territories
• Sierra Leone
• South Africa
• South Sudan
• First Round: March 22 16.00 CET (all Short course and Masters Programs)
• Second Round: June 28 16.00 CET (all short course and masters Programs with a 12-Month Duration)
• Third Round: 11 October 16.00 CET (short course only)
Eligibility Criteria For OKP Scholarship
• The interested aspirant must have worked for an organization, university, institute, company, NGO, or commission that has a national/local focus or educational/vocational focus.
• The interested aspirant must upload all the required documents.
• The interested aspirant should provide a government statement if a letter is required by the local government.
• The interested aspirant must have experience in his field of interest or belong to a relevant network or be employed within that field.
• The interested aspirant must be a citizen of one of the above countries.
How to Apply for the Orange Knowledge Scholarship?
Applicants should choose the courses they’re interested in and then contact the educational institution where their courses will take place in the Netherlands and inquire how to apply for the Orange Knowledge scholarship.
With this scholarship program, students should not worry about paying tuition fees, accommodation fees, and other expenses that are related to the scholarship program. This scholarship is fully-funded funded and students will be shortlisted based on their academic records.